Please enter your email in order to download this publication.
Talent Management Institute
Build better talent faster
Taught at the University of North Carolina, our flagship TMI course builds the business, talent and influencing skills that differentiate top HR leaders
Our flagship UNC Talent Management Institute
The Talent Management Institute provides you with simple, science-based, talent-building strategies and practices that drive the business performance that executives demand.
Led by Marc Effron and Jim Shanley, two of the most respected voices and deeply experienced leaders in Human Resources today, this course will develop the skills you need to differentiate yourself as a talent-building leader. Here’s what you learn how to do in four highly engaging days:
- Directly link your Talent Management agenda to the organizational and leadership capabilities that your organization needs to execute its strategy
- Learn how to build a state of the art Talent Production Line for your organization
- Become an expert in assessing talent and accelerating the growth of high potential talent
- Assess your organization’s Talent Management practices against world-class Talent Management standards
- Transform your Performance Management process using real science-based simplicity
- Become the talent expert and trusted advisor to senior executives on talent issues
- Create an organizational and individual Talent Management action plan
- Network with global HR and Talent leaders from top companies
- Get access to benchmark Talent Management practices, processes, templates and tool kits
Want to chat? We’d love to hear from you! We’re happy to address questions and comments from those interested in what we do. Click below to get in touch!